OUM Tutor

Fees paid is small. It was still the same amount since 2004 [since I became tutor there]. No revision. 

Read reports and OUM is making lot of profit every year. Unfortunately the cake is being shared by certain people only - permanent and contractual staff. The work horses? mmmmm

But putting that aside, I still continue giving free advise to students who contacted me. Why free? Well because travelling to OUM to teach is not free. I have to fill in the tank with petrol and pay toll too.

Although spending your week end at OUM is of course not money, but it is your quality time. So they say.

So, if OUM asked me to teach like 'almost free', will give advise for free as well. its satisfaction that count. Its like my own CSR! Say what you like.

Combination of experience, knowledge and academic qualification is very valuable.... therefore, we should only pay them 100/hr. And we limit their teaching hrs as well. Can't let them to earn more than 1200 rgt in a semester! A semester is almost 6 mths, mind you. Excluding your waiting time to get payment?

Well.....we never force you so. You asked for it.

And try calling the office for assistant. Its a special bonus if they answer you.

A permanent staff, who is a Dr at OUM even told me, why should you teach here for so long, allowance is too small.  

In short, my conclusion ...our PM and our govt is much better than this situation. Talking about good corporate governance.

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL EXAM TIPS MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES [BBPP 1103]

Keselamatan Perlindungan - Dokumen